Monday, May 7, 2007

Tagged!


• Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
• People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
• Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names
• Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog


1. I have been to India all by myself!! It was my 40th birthday"get out of my comfort zone" present to myself.
2. I sneeze very loudly and it's scares my family!
3. I like weird "snake charming" music as my husband calls it! It's Asian Underground/electronica.
4. My name "Astrid" means star and is more common in the Scandinavian countries.
5. Love my first name but hate my middle name which I never use and is a name of a white bird.
6. I lived in an alternative lifestyle Yoga Community for over 20 years but don't anymore. Still practice the philosophy though.
7. I have been a vegetarian (not vegan) for almost all my life, no meat, fish, eggs or chicken or gelatin.

Thanks to Laurie for tagging me!
I tag
Wendee Deal
Judi
Elizabeth
Jan
Robin
Niki
Kathi

6 comments:

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Wow, Astrid, to India all by yourself. I love women like you because I am such a wimpy scaredy cat! ;-)

gail

Loudlife said...

Hi Astrid! I'm supposed to be taking a break from the computer but I saw your ZNE post about the links and thought I'd stop in real quick and tell you since we're both on blogspot.

1. When you click on "new post" and get the window with the box that you type your post in, look at the top of the box where there are a few symbols. One of them sort of look like a chain link with a globe in the middle, right?

2a. Highlight the text that you want to be a link - if you want to make someone's name a link, but you don't want to show the actual link, highlight the name and click on the chain link. A little box appears near the top of your screen (on my computer it's at the top - it may be somewhere else for you. Just look for a small, narrow box)

*OR*

2b. If you want to type a link and make it a working link - just highlight the link and click on the chain link symbol

3. Type the URL in the box and click the button

Voila! You have a working link!

xoxo
Laurie

Loudlife said...

Oh, and I forgot one thing - if you're just trying to make a link a working link - after you've highlighted the link and after you hit the chain link symbol - just hit the okay button, you don't have to type it again.

Have a great day!
Laurie

Dana said...

Hi Astrid,

Loved the interesting facts! How cool!! I was tagged by gail but I'm so new to the blog world that I don't have anyone to tag that hasn't already been. WAHH ... maybe I'll just have to put up my 7 facts and skip the tag part. I'm sorry I haven't been by to say howdy ... busy and trying to lose weight. LOL ... hope you're well and life it good.

Have a great weekend!
Dana

Dana said...

Hello Astrid! Coming by today to wish you a Happy Mother's Day ... hoping you are well! xo -Dana

Robin said...

Thanks for tagging me! I feel all special!